Saturday, August 30, 2014
Saturday, August 23, 2014
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
If you've spent your summer stuck in a sweltering kitchen, standing over a hot stove and you've had enough of it, then you're in luck! PaleOMG has taken some of our favorite flavors of summer and put them together in a Cold Citrus Shrimp Zoodle Bowl that will leave you feeling cool and refreshed :)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound peeled, uncooked shrimp
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons butter (or coconut oil, etc.)
- 1 very large zucchini (or 3 medium) spiraled or julienne sliced
- zest of ½ a lime
- juice of 1 lime
- zest of ½ a lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 clementines, peeled and separated
- ¼ cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- pinch of black pepper
- Place a large saute pan over medium heat, add butter.
- While pan is heating up, pat shrimp dry with paper towels then sprinkle with garlic powder and salt. Place in hot pan and cooked on both sides for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Once shrimp are done cooking, remove and set aside in a glass bowl.
- In the pan still over medium heat, add zucchini noodles and toss for 2-3 minutes just to get the zucchini tender. Then place in bowl with shrimp.
- Lastly, in a small bowl, whisk together zest, juice, olive oil, and salt.
- Pour over shrimp and noodles, then fold in clementines and basil.
- Place in refrigerator to let cool for an hour.
- Add a pinch of black pepper before serving.
Sunday, August 17, 2014
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
You've heard the saying "Put good in, get good out" before, right? We wholeheartedly believe it, which is why we here at Steve's PaleoGoods are committed to bringing you the cleanest, healthiest and tastiest Paleo fuel for your body so that when it comes time to get your workout in, you're able to give it all you've got.
Our dear friend, Juli Bauer from PaleOMG, is no stranger to either. She's amazing at creating amazingly delicious Paleo recipes and just in case you didn't know, she's an avid CrossFitter (she coaches and has competed too)! Juli has begun sharing her weekly CrossFit workouts with her followers and they are great! Click the picture below to check out her entire selection of Weekly Workouts :)
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Brand Ambassador – New York City
Steve’s PaleoGoods is looking for a Brand Ambassador. Your role would be to go into our retailer stores for 3-4 hour shifts to sample, inform, and educate customers about the products and encourage sales. This is a part time position. To start, weekly hours will average around 7-10 hours per week. Schedule is flexible & hours will grow as brand grows.
New York City Brand Ambassador Needed –
Whole Foods accounts including Union Square, Tribeca, Bowery, Chelsea, Brooklyn, Columbus Circle, Upper East Side, Upper West Side
+ Remarkably outgoing personality -- willing to talk to anyone at anytime
+ Experience with sampling and demo marketing
+ Ability to quickly set up, execute and tear down promotional items
+ Highly motivated to be a part of dynamic company with incredible products
+ Excellent communication skills
+ Strong organizational skills
+ Ability to multi-task while creatively and effectively solving problems
+ Enjoy face-to-face contact with consumers
+ Passion and dedication to the brand
+ Knowledge & experience of Paleo lifestyle and diet
+ Crossfit background is a plus
To be considered for this position you must:
+ Have your own car or be confident traveling via public transit. (You must be able to travel, by car or public transit, to all of the areas listed above, specific to your location).
+ Have a cell phone with a camera.
+ Have a flexible schedule, especially with availability weekdays and weekends 10am-2pm or 3 to 7pm. Weekends are a must!
+ Have never-ending energy and enthusiasm
+ Be a team player
+ Sample product with full knowledge and understanding of how it is different from other snacks in the industry
+ Sample in various stores in your area
+ Embrace, understand, and implement brand strategy
+ Help drive sales to retail
+ Maintain accuracy of product inventory and tracking
+ Provide feedback and daily/weekly recap reports to area account manager
+ Bring materials to and from events
To apply, please email your resume and a short essay on why you want to work for Steve’s PaleoGoods and why you think you would be a perfect fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, any responses sent without this essay will NOT be considered.
Visit www.stevespaleogoods.com for information on our products and our company.
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
We love recipes that make our lives easier, especially when they're delicious to boot! This Tomato Dill Frittata from PaleOMG fits that bill perfectly. It makes for an amazingly delicious breakfast, but can also give you a simple, no-fuss, tasty weeknight dinner too. Can't finish it all? No worries! Just reheat the leftovers and you're good to go! Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- coconut oil to grease pan
- 8 eggs, whisked
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a medium saucepan or cast iron skillet.
- Whisk together eggs in a large bowl, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour ingredients into greased pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through in the middle.
- Garnish with extra dill and chives.